Bank Teller/Data Processing
Deadline to submit your application is June 10th, 2020
First National Bank Dighton, KS
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Strong communication, organizational and mathematical skills.
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately process routine transactions including but not limited to cashing checks, depositing money, debit card transactions, bank drafts and loan payments.
- Continually safeguard the bank’s assets and security of the working environment while processing transactions accurately, securing large dollars, and balancing the teller window daily. Investigate and resolve all outages.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Set up customers for internet banking access
- Provide technical support for internet banking, mobile banking and online bill-pay customers.
- Assist customers with debit card orders, fraudulent activity and manage charge-backs
- Balance and service ATM
- Receive and process ACH returns and prenotifications.
- Audit requirements – Assist with annual ACH audits and OCC examinations
- Stay up-to-date with new NACHA requirements and attend annual training
- Image all checks, deposits and loan payments and balance throughout the day
- Send outgoing Cash Letter
- Separate and deliver reports
- Perform daily procedures as outlined on Data Processing Checklist
- Interact with customers and clients in a professional positive manner, building rapport, meeting customer needs, and ensuring quality customer service and outstanding customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ability to handle some lifting of boxed or bagged coins required (weight may vary)
- Competence with technology, computers (Windows® environment) telephone, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copier, facsimile, voicemail, printer, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and other online banking applications
- Perform clerical skills such as typing, filing and scanning
- Ability to rotate between Teller stations as needed
- Meet expectations for attendance & punctuality
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations
- The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Bank’s exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees
- Exercise good judgment and discretion while performing within the bank’s guidelines, policies, procedures and performance standards
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; and stand and walk. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift 15 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teller experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- College degree or similar experience (Preferred)
We offer competitive compensation with health, dental, life and AD&D insurance, 401k match, paid time off, job training, continuing education and work/life balance flexibility. We are an equal opportunity employer. This job will require you to pass a background check and pre employment drug testing.
Applications and job description are also available in the lobby. Deadline to submit your application is June 10th, 2020. Click here complete the application. Please email resumé to: email@example.com